Sales Engineer – North
GOM is a leading innovator in the development of optical 3D metrology systems and measurement software, with a workforce currently numbering around 500. We set new standards in industrial metrology with our holistic solutions and are successful with them all over the globe. Our base of international customers includes companies from the automotive, aviation and aerospace industries as well as the consumer goods industry and their suppliers.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for promoting the sale of GOM systems and software in the north of England and Scotland:
Sales Engineer – North (m/f/div)
- Generation of new sales opportunities
- Support and first point of contact for existing customers
- Preparation of presentation material and support of sale demonstrations
- Support of sales projects, exhibitions and workshops
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or apprenticeship with experience in metrology or CAD/CAM applications
- Ability and experience of selling and/or using application software within a technical environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both alone and within a team
What We Offer:
In return, we offer a competitive salary with commission and benefits including private health cover, complimentary gym membership and company pension.
Applicant must hold a full UK driving licence. Please apply today if your skills and experience meet the above.
Back to Overview