Student Assistant in the Field of Online Marketing
GOM is a leading innovator in the development of optical 3D metrology systems and measurement software, with a workforce currently numbering around 450. We set new standards in industrial metrology with our holistic solutions and are successful with them all over the globe. Our base of international customers includes companies from the automotive, aviation and aerospace industries as well as the consumer goods industry and their suppliers.
At our site in Braunschweig, Germany, we are currently searching for an:
Student Assistant in the Field of Online Marketing (m/f/d)
- Assisting the online marketing team in maintenance and further development of web pages
- Creation, layout and optimization of templates for HTML-based mailings
- Compilation, analysis, visualization and interpretation of marketing data for the purpose of reporting or presentation
- Intranet maintenance support, in cooperation with other departments and international partners
- Sound HTML5 and CSS skills
- Experience in at least one content management system (e.g. TYPO3)
- Interest in email marketing and multi-channel campaigns
- Basic knowledge of image processing (e.g. Adobe Photoshop)
- Good command of German and English
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your detailed application, which you will ideally send us as a PDF file by email, including the earliest date on which you can start work.
+49 531 390290jobs|at|gom.com
Back to Overview