Software Engineer – Continuous Integration & Delivery – DevOps
GOM is a leading innovator in the development of optical 3D metrology systems and measurement software, with a workforce currently numbering around 500. We set new standards in industrial metrology with our holistic solutions and are successful with them all over the globe. Our base of international customers includes companies from the automotive, aviation and aerospace industries as well as the consumer goods industry and their suppliers.
At our site in Braunschweig, Germany, we are currently searching for:
Software Engineer – Continuous Integration & Delivery – DevOps (m/f/div)
- As a part of the software development team, you map out and establish processes and standards for continuous integration and delivery by using advanced tools.
- This also includes developing the relevant toolchain in the software development ecosystem as well as planning, evaluating and making appropriate modifications. Moreover, you always strive to evaluate new tools and technologies in order to optimize the toolchain.
- You work closely with the team to adapt our development platform to new requirements such as for Industry 4.0, IoT and Cloud.
- Static code analyses play also an integral role when aiming at the optimization of the ecosystem. You also work together with the software testing team to develop solutions for automating software tests and are always one step ahead of bugs.
- Your knowledge and skills are based on practical experience with a relevant software development environment.
- You are experienced in using CI/CD tools such as Bamboo, MS Team Services/Foundation Server, Team City or Jenkins.
- Your programming skills include at least one scripting language, such as Python, and one high-level language, such as Java, C# or C/C++.
- You are familiar with common version control tools (SVN and Git), VMs and Windows Installer.
- You think analytically and have conceptual skills.
- Your aim is to automate processes in the software development ecosystem.
- You use various possibilities to bring in your ideas.
- Your environment is aware of your sense of responsibility.
- You achieve your goals thanks to good communication skills.
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents combined in one single PDF file including your earliest start date and salary expectations.
+49 531 390290jobs|at|gom.com
Back to Overview