Senior UX/UI Developer
GOM is a leading innovator in the development of optical 3D metrology systems and measurement software, with a workforce currently numbering around 450. We set new standards in industrial metrology with our holistic solutions and are successful with them all over the globe. Our base of international customers includes companies from the automotive, aviation and aerospace industries as well as the consumer goods industry and their suppliers.
At our site in Braunschweig, Germany, we are currently searching for:
Senior UX/UI Developer (m/f/d)
- You are annoyed by software that can only be operated almost perfectly.
- If you did not get the desired result after 3 clicks without the manual, you uninstall the software.
- You think that the technical complexity of a task is no excuse for a complicated user interface.
- Your Duties:
- You design and create the look and feel of our extensive desktop software.
- As a UX expert, you not only attach great importance to the appearance, but also significantly shape the workflows of the application with the respective specialist teams.
- You address the different technology worlds, such as desktop, cloud and HMI, with a uniform design language.
- You think sustainably and design consistent concepts for the overall operation of the software.
- Your curiosity motivates you to familiarize yourself with our overall systems and to understand the tasks from the customer’s point of view.
- New software functionalities are integrated into the overall workflow according to your specifications.
- Several years of profound knowledge in front-end design for different platforms (Angular, ReactJS, C++/Qt, C#/WPF)
- Completed training with professional experience in software development and user experience
- Team spirit and good communication skills, especially in communicating graphical visions and mockups
- A strong dissatisfaction with shortcomings in the UX of existing software
- Assertiveness of well-founded opinions
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents combined in one single PDF file including your earliest start date and salary expectations.
+49 531 390290jobs|at|gom.com
Back to Overview