GOM is a leading innovator in the development of optical 3D metrology systems and measurement software, with a workforce currently numbering around 500. We set new standards in industrial metrology with our holistic solutions and are successful with them all over the globe. Our base of international customers includes companies from the automotive, aviation and aerospace industries as well as the consumer goods industry and their suppliers.
At our site in Braunschweig, Germany, we are currently searching for:
• It is in your blood to develop user-friendly browser applications with modern
• You enjoy working in a team and want to play an active role in creating the team
• Helping to design the user interface of our industrial, web-based inspection software
for 3D data
• Implementing data views using React components
• Developing 3D graphic views by enhancing the existing WebGL-based 3D engine
• Implementing different user interactions between the React components
• Expanding the application to a cloud-based platform for our global customers
• Several years of professional experience in front-end development with up-to-date
• Sound knowledge of 3D computer graphics (OpenGL, WebGL, Direct3D)
• A university degree in computer science or a comparable vocational training
• Team player and strong communication skills
• A strong will and willingness to contribute constructively to the development of
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents combined in one single PDF file including your earliest start date and salary expectations.