GOM is a leading innovator in the development of optical 3D metrology systems and measurement software, with a workforce currently numbering around 500. We set new standards in industrial metrology with our holistic solutions and are successful with them all over the globe. Our base of international customers includes companies from the automotive, aviation and aerospace industries as well as the consumer goods industry and their suppliers.
At our site in Braunschweig, Germany, we are currently searching for:
• Development of new innovative products and algorithms
• Continuous development of our optical measuring systems and computer tomographs
• Supervision of research and development projects
• A university degree or doctorate in a technical or scientific course of studies and knowledge of at least one of the following areas:
• Development of algorithms
• Mathematical modeling
• Image processing
• Control engineering
• Computed tomography
• Enthusiasm in dealing with complex tasks and high ability to work in a team
• Strong motivation to design new 3D measuring systems and innovative products
• Willingness to learn and enthusiasm to make a difference in the team
• Independent, responsible and structured work style
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents combined in one single PDF file including your earliest start date and salary expectations.