Team Leader Internal Sales
GOM is a leading innovator in the development of optical 3D metrology systems and measurement software, with a workforce currently numbering around 450. We set new standards in industrial metrology with our holistic solutions and are successful with them all over the globe. Our base of international customers includes companies from the automotive, aviation and aerospace industries as well as the consumer goods industry and their suppliers.
At our site in Braunschweig, Germany, we are currently searching for:
Team Leader Internal Sales (m/f/d)
- Responsibility for the management and control of the Internal Sales team
- Organization and coordination of key activities within the team in coordination with the sales management
- Support for Sales in administrative and sales tasks in the pre- and post-sales phase in the B2B customer segment, such as preparation of offers, offer and maintenance of customer contracts and support in telephone customer acquisition
- Development of processes and procedures to increase turnover
- Completed commercial training with several years of professional experience in internal sales in the field of B2B or a comparable qualification
- Several years of experience as team leader in internal sales or a comparable position with direct management responsibility are desirable
- Excellent knowledge of sales processes and tools as well as good user knowledge of CRM systems, experience with Microsoft Dynamics is desirable.
- Sound commercial knowledge and strong technical understanding
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents combined in one single PDF file including your earliest start date and salary expectations.
+49 531 390290jobs|at|gom.com
Back to Overview