First GPS Training (GD&T) – Dates in May and October05/2015
GOM and dim GmbH are pleased to jointly offer their first GPS Training (GD&T) in Braunschweig, Germany. Due to the limited number of participants, we recommend to register as quickly as possible.
During the two-day training course, users will gain a comprehensive insight into the basics and characteristics of Geometrical Product Specifications (GPS). In practical exercises, the participants learn about the various functions of GPS and how to use them. In addition, the course covers the creation of evaluations in the GOM Inspect software, which will be complemented by practical applications.
At the GPS Training, the following topics will be discussed:
- Introduction to GPS and GPS Basic Standards
- Tolerance Concepts
- Geometrical Specifications
- Sizes according to ISO 14405-1/2/3
- Introduction to Tolerance Zones
- Concepts and Rules according to ISO 1101
- Datums and Datum Systems
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Maximum Material Condition
- Combined Features
- Applications in GOM Inspect
- Principles according to ISO 8015
- Measurement Uncertainty
This year, the first trainings will be offered on the following two dates:
- May 19 – 20, 2015
- October 6 – 7, 2015
Further information and dates are available at GPS Training (GD&T).