GD&T Training in April and June
GOM offers GD&T training courses in April, 12-13 and in June, 7-8 in Braunschweig (Germany). Participants will learn basic principles of the geometrical product specification and its implementation in the GOM software.
During the two-day training course, participants will gain a comprehensive insight into the theoretical basics and characteristics of GD&T. The subsequent practical section provides direct implementation of the acquired knowledge.
In addition, the following topics will be discussed:
- Introduction to GD&T and GD&T basic standards
- Tolerance concepts
- Geometrical specifications
- Sizes according to ISO 14405-1/2/3
- Introduction to tolerance zones
- Concepts and rules according to ISO 1101
- Datums and datum systems
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Maximum material condition
- Combined features
- Applications in GOM Inspect
- Principles according to ISO 8015
- Measurement uncertainty
Due to the limited number of participants, we recommend to register as soon as possible. A registration form and further information are available at the GOM Training page.