Application Engineer / Technician (GOM France)
GOM is a leading innovator in the development of optical 3D metrology systems and measurement software, with a workforce currently numbering around 400. We set new standards in industrial metrology with our holistic solutions and are successful with them all over the globe. Our base of international customers includes companies from the automotive, aviation and aerospace industries as well as the consumer goods industry and their suppliers.
For our team in Ris-Orangis in France, we are currently searching for:
Application Engineer / Technician (m/f)
- Support of sales projects
- Preparation and execution of system demonstrations and training
- Customer support and assistance
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Geodesy or related fields
- And/or apprenticeship with experience in metrology or CAD/CAM-Applications.
- Ability and experience of using application software with in a technical environment
- Good knowledge of English
- Good team-working and communication abilities
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your detailed application, which you will ideally send us as a PDF file by email, including your salary expectations and the earliest date on which you can start work.
GOM France SAS
10 Quai de la Borde
91130 Ris Orangis
+33 1 60479050